Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Essentials

I'm definitely a fan of christmas. I absolutely love it and it's even more exciting now I've got a child aswell. Even though she's only six months it still makes me feel excited for her! I love everything from putting up the decorations to wrapping presents. Therefore I'm sharing some of my must-haves for the Christmas feeling:


I put these lovely stickers onto my windows for a cute christmasy atmosphere. 



This will be going in the middle of the tree- a sweet pick up for a baby's first christmas!

Some of my winter essentials: Maxfactor false lash effect mascara, +JohnFriedaUK  Frizz Ease unwind curls, +boohoo.com shoes, Fab pore makeup wipes, +bareMinerals UK powder, Maroon umbrella, 
 Colourful winter scarf, Coconut face mask, Vaseline pot and my +H&M hat.

I love the fab pore makeup wipes by Soap & Glory because they feel so much better and easier on the skin than ordinary make up wipes. They make your face have a tingly feeling as they reach into your pores! I've always had trouble with spots so it's a perfect product for me. 

The Frizz Ease unwind curls hair product is really good for doing what it is meant to do, which is, unwind curls! 

The coconut face mask also helps out my skin making it feel so smooth.

I love the Bare Minerals powder because its so gentle and you can apply it easily feeling light on your face.  

In the winter I have to have these without a doubt because I suffer from getting very dry lips!
They are perfect so of course I have them in every colour. 

More of my must-have essentials in the Winter are; Dove hand cream, Ghost perfume, The Grinch DVD, John Frieda sheer blonde leave in conditioner, ST.Tropez faketan, +RimmelLondon 60 seconds super shine nail varnish, Warm vanilla air freshener, and "How I Lost You" book by Jenny Blackhurst. 

That book is an extremely good read if you are interested in fiction/crime books because this is literally impossible to put down once you get started! I really recommend reading it. 

ST.Tropez fake tan is definitely the best tan to apply, and it's great in winter because obviously you can't catch a real tan in this weather but this is good enough!

The Grinch is my all time favourite Christmas film and I wouldn't go a year without watching it to get me in the Christmas spirit. 

The nail varnish really does dry in 60 seconds and I love it because I rarely get time to paint my nails and wait for them to dry with a baby, so this is perfect.  

I love these cosy winter nights leading up to Christmas when the Christmas tree is up, the lights are on, and I'm sitting by the fire in front of the tele with a glass of white wine, wrapping up presents!
Nothing beats it to me and of course the wine glass is empty!

The tree in the light and dark and some house decorations below:





No comments:

Post a Comment