Tuesday 10 February 2015

T for Tree









I enjoy using Glitche art effect because of how different it is compared to other photo editors. I find it makes aspects of the photos that you maybe you don't fully see and understand in the original picture, stand out a lot more and is definitely more effective. I love what you can do with Glitche in creating a range of colours and visions. 
     
Always walking...
In the field as usual on my daily walk with Lola! This time the sun accompanying us so therefore also the camera was.

 If you didn't already know I love taking nature photos- especially trees. My favorite place to take photos and feel relaxed is always here +Leigh On Sea Forum while my dog enjoys chasing the ball!

 

Saw these and thought they look like they are all sticking together because they are the same and just gathered in one place :) 


I adore this branch because of how it stands out so I stood behind it to show how the branch is looking over the field.


The sun being powerful through the forest-looking tree's.

Little Lola waiting for her ball but couldn't resist a very powerful photo of her standing against the sun.

  

#forest #woods #trees #nature #colours #air #fresh #sky #grass #leaves #branches #outside #outgoing






No comments:

Post a Comment