Monday 9 February 2015

Almost bump

 
 Bought this lovely dress in a Dorothy Perkins sale and couldn't resist. I'm usually a size 8/10 but this was size 12 so thought it would be perfect for the bump and me. I wore it with some tights and boots. Fits brilliant and a definitely a recommended party dress for pregnant people as it is very comfortable. I also detailed it with a necklace from Missguided because it is my favourite and I love the style on it. 

Find some more amazing dresses from DP especially under the "Shift Dresses" title as they are so perfect for pregnancy just hanging off you nicely but still showing off the bump! 

Here's a few I found on their site:

Love this black and white Pinafore Dress in the sale still.

Ok so this one is more a Shirt Dress but still love the colours and the shape is easily made for pregnancy!

And the necklaces on Missguided are to die for. I absolutely love ordering from their collection as I enjoy the unique and difference they have compared to others, but what I love the most is the affordability! 

Here's some I found:

I just love how plain and simple but suitable this one is! 

Baby pink pearls and a choker = perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment