Friday 21 November 2014

Winday

My photos today are emphasising how windy it is out today. It was very cold so I was wrapped up warm but luckily my dog pulling me the whole way to the park defiantly warmed me up a bit. 
I love walking a different way down this path sometimes because I just think it is pretty and filled with leaves at this time of year. I love crunching on the leaves, just like when I was a kid, but it's the little things that make me happy ha. Through the fencing there is a beautiful lake but it is for private fishing purposes only. 

I love seeing how the wind has effect on nature. 

 The cute plank of wood crossing you into the field.
As you can see at the other end is where the mud begins! 

Dogs favourite bit- spacious field to throw the ball. 
Luckily the wind helped me throw it today so it went further for her.

Wrapped up in layers. Don't know how I managed to get this light into my photo on such a dull day but there was a hidden sun up there somewhere! 

The hidden sun.

Showing me being wind swept! 
My hair was going all over the place and was very knotty when I got home.

The horrid mud :(



No comments:

Post a Comment