Thursday 29 October 2015

Meal time


Dinner: Sweet potatoe jacket, broccoli, organic rice, tagliatelle, chicken pieces, pepper, tuna, spinach, tomatoes and low-fat honey and mustard dressing. 
Bit of a random mixture of left over food to make up for a dinner!  

Lunch: I went for a gorgeous meal at Mangetout in Southend. This place is one of my favourites for lunch or dinner! It is honestly so delicious, with every meal I've had there, I have thought they were so tasty. 


This time I went for the macaroni cheese with pulled pork, bacon and croutons with garlic bread on the side. I'd never tried this and it was amazing as expected. I would definitely have it again and I've been craving it ever since I went. 
This was my treat day! 


Another "throw the leftovers together" dinner!
Chicken in sweet chilli sauce, broccoli, pepper, watercress, bits of honey roasted ham, organic rice and tomatoes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment