Tuesday 8 March 2016

food, food, and more food

I have been out and about quite recently lately because one of my friends loves to explore different restaurants aswell so that is exactly what we have been doing. 
Also I am sharing my healthy dinners as usual because I always try and eat and taste the healthy foods, as I tend to love them. 
These pictures are from a Chinese Buffet Restaurant in Southend, Essex.
It is so delicious and so much to choose from. There is also a dessert buffet where there are a range of small sweet treats. 
Lunch, Snacks, Dinners & Desserts:
Dinner:
Sweet potatoe fries, peas, sweetcorn, beetroot, rice noodles, spinach, fishcake.
Lunch:
Scrambled egg. tomato, rye bread topped with salmon, rocket, and seeds.
Dinner:
Cod fishcake, green beans, spinach, potatoes, rice noodles and tomatoes. 
Snack:
Green Tea, Melon & Mango.
Dessert:
A Homemade Banoffee Pie. 
Lunch:
Egg in a High Protein Roll.
Lunch;
Rye bread with mashed up avocado, poached eggs, tomatoes, salmon, and spinach.
Lunch:
A cute little place down a side road in Southend High Street. I can't remember the name now! It was really nice and quite cheap but still tasted lovely. 
An egg mayo panini with salad. 
Lunch:
Prawn salad high protein roll.
Lunch:
Poached eggs topped with spinach, seeds, and tomatoes.
Dinner:
Tuna steaks with egg noodles, broccoli, spinach and tomatoes.
Snack:
Of course it has to be my favourite: Pick n Mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment