Saturday 17 October 2015

Food time

Sharing my latest enjoyable meals I have been eating!
I am tad obsessed with fish lately and my greens for healthy eating.
I enjoy eating healthy, although on some occasions (not often) if I'm out I will indulge in a nice burger or fatty foods instead! However the next day I do an extra workout and carry on my healthy eating. I think having a treat now and then is definitely better for you because it allows your cravings to go for a while and makes you appreciate the taste of good, healthy food.  
This is a fish mix from +Morrisons which I buy nearly every week because it is so delicious. 
It includes salmon, cod and haddock. 



This dinner dish contained a salmon piece, egg noodles, sweet chilli chicken pieces, topped with spinach, watercress, rocket and low-fat honey and mustard drops of sauce. 

This dinner wasn't the most healthiest dinner, only because of the sausage, but it was yummy.
Egg noodles, red pepper, salmon piece, broccoli, tomatoes, topped with spinach, watercress, rocket, and drops of low-fat honey and mustard sauce. 
 This was a delicious lunch meal.
The brown roll was filled a Philadelphia light spread topped with eggs and spinach.
This was the making of my lovely dinner.
First was the +Morrisons fish mix, which I mentioned earlier (as I tend to eat a lot of it), with broccoli. Then added red pepper. 
I then added spinach, rocket, and watercress on top.

Then finished with drops of low-fat honey and mustard sauce. 


No comments:

Post a Comment