Sunday 29 March 2015

Food food and more food

It was a family day last weekend and I made scones with thick cream and strawberry jam. They tasted as good as they look. They went down a treat with everyone and I defiantly had more than one ha! 



These were the next to be made which were some bagels and rolls with ham and piccalilli, and others with smoked salmon and philadelphia. Not the best of photos but everyone was hungry and was in a rush to get them out! 



Next was followed by my favourite part (the sweet part of foods) and it was a strawberry and peach trifle. I can't admit to making this one though as my mum did but it looked so nice and tasted even better! I loved the angel delight on top and obviously the cream I smothered it in!


So my naughty night of the week (mainly a friday night) me my mum and brother ordered an Indian from Indian Diner in Eastwood, Essex. This place is by far the best place to ever get an Indian and I've tried a lot of places! I'm not a fan of spicy foods so I always go with a Korma or Tikka Masala so I went with the Masala and as usual it went down a treat. Obviously has to be ordered with coconut Naan bread aswell which is to die for. Check out their menu and try them out: indiandiner.co.uk


One of my other dinners was the sweet potato jacket with beans, cheese, and tuna. Can't really go wrong!


Two treats of the week: Belgium Bun and Sweet Popcorn.
Actually been my cravings lately. For some reason I have been craving sweet popcorn and can't get enough of it, and as for cakes well I always crave them ha! I am defiantly a cake/donut/cream girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment