Wednesday 19 November 2014

Cravings


So I'm currently hating life having all these food cravings and no energy to burn the extra fat! But I guess that's what happens when your pregnant. Anyway I was working today so my daily dog walk didn't happen, but what did happen when I got home is food and lots of it! My cravings are mainly at night and always junk food. So I decided to share my top five pregnancy cravings which are the snacks I indulge in while watching tele, on here (my laptop), or in bed.


1.) Got to be at the top, my FAVOURITE. 

These are so good and filling so you don't have to eat to many. If you are a doughnut fan you have to try these little ones. 

Morrisons - Usually on offer and that means you can get these and maybe the mini chocolate brownies or shortcakes, which are both as yummy!

2.) Kiwi.

OK so I'm really craving some fruits at the minute and Kiwi is my main one. They are gorgeous anyway but the baby must really enjoy them aswell. I usually snack on these at night chopped up with banana in a bowl. 

Lidl - They are from Lidl and are on offer for just this week at 15p each!

3.) Cadbury's Hot Chocolate.

My favourite soothing drink at night time especially if I'm not feeling tired laying in bed trying to sleep, this is definitely the cure.

Tesco - So right now in Tesco this was £2.99 and is now just £2.00. They are also doing the yummy little packets with different flavours such as caramel, for 4 for a £1!

4.) Bubblegum Flavour Laces.

These are new and they are delicious. If your ever in a sweet mood passing Tesco you have to grab a pack of these. They are sugary and have that fizzy sensation when you eat them-everything you want in a pack of sweets.

Tesco - Being just 40p a pack or 3 for a £1 with your selection of other packets of sweets, you can't really go wrong!

5.) Skips.

Last but not least my other snacking habit I have and it only comes at night time. I find that they are not that filling but if you are just feeling slightly peckish then their perfect. On the plus side they are low in calories and fat.

Morrisons - Also at such a low price for a £1 per big pack!


So there are my five food craving at the minute, and I'm sure that will change A LOT over time as they baby starts growing more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment