Sunday 3 January 2016

Back to exercise

So back to exercise for me. I know your meant to start the healthy eating and exercise again on the 1st Jan but I was far too hungover, plus I didn't have to take the dog out so there was no chance of me exercising! It was hard work getting back into the long-walking routine but I managed it and hopefully shed some of the pounds I piled on over Christmas. Plus I started doing my usual work outs at home today (I use YouTube to workout) which was especially tough because I work on my abs and legs mainly to tone up, but I feel so much better after doing it. 

I took my Canon on the walk today to collect some better pictures as I love the views and scenery of the outside and wanted the photos to show it in a better way. It wasn't the nicest of weathers but still acceptable to walk in!


































No comments:

Post a Comment