Wednesday 30 December 2015

It's all about the coat

 Hi!
This is my latest fashion post to show you all what I am wearing in this weather.
I wore this outfit to go shopping in the sales the other day: It was quite a windy day therefore the hat is perfect for me as it keeps my hair flying all over my face. Also I feel you have to wear something comfortable and light to go "sale shopping" in because it helps you feel less stressed when searching around in all the busy shops. 

My favourite part of my outfit is the coat as I love the colour and the way it fits on so easily. It's not one of those heavy, annoying coats it is just simple and lightweight and can be thrown over nearly any outfit.





















The coat is from +Missguided 
The scarf is from +New Look 
The skirt is from a Charity Shop.
The top is from +New Look 
The hat is from +H&M 
The shoes are from +boohoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment