Monday 4 January 2016

My favourites from this Christmas

Here were a few of my Christmas favourites of 2015:

These are the gorgeous breakfast waffles I made on Christmas morning.
They consisted of toasted waffles, bacon, scrambled eggs, syrup and smoked salmon. 
I make the bacon really crispy because that's the way everyone likes it, including me, and some had no smoked salmon on out of choice. 
They tasted delicious.


My little girl in her "my 1st Christmas" pj's and with her stocking on Christmas morning, however she was more interested in the wrapping paper. 
This photo sums up my two favourite Christmas items: Baileys with ice & chocolates. 
My girl's cute little shoes I got for her.
Mia in her Christmas eve outfit: A "My first Christmas" top and her little boots.
Santa's little helper socks.

I'm not usually a fan for roast dinners but I make the effort to eat my mum's Christmas dinner and it is delicious! I had to share the pigs in blankets photo because they are literally my favourite food and I could have eaten all of them! 
Dessert on Christmas day.
A chocolate log, home made cherry bakewell tart, mini chocolate brownie cheesecake's and of course a Baileys. 
Mia in her new ball pit.
Boxing day spread.
My favourite chocolate presents I received. 












No comments:

Post a Comment