Thursday 3 December 2015

Snacks, Dinners, and Treats.

So here are my random snacks which is broken up sesame riveta's topped with salmon and lettuce.
Pretty simple yet filling enough for a simple snack!

A small chilli dinner. 
Brown organic rice and lettuce topped with homemade chilli. 



Spinach and ricotta tortelloni, prawns, garlic croutons and lettuce.
This is such a tasty dish for a small dinner all from +Morrisons 
The newest addition to Mcdonald's hot drinks. 
A toffee latte which is my absolute Christmas fav!


These have been my delicious light lunches lately.
They all of course involve my favourite food (egg) and are all scrambled. Some are covered in a mixture of chia and flax seeds, along with lettuce, salmon, spinach and tomatoes. 

The left dinner involves sweet potatoe fries, which are to die for, a small amount of brown pasta and rice, a wild salmon piece, broccoli, tomatoes, and garlic croutons. 
On the right is a baked potato with cheese and spinach, which isn't my usual healthy dinners, but a bit of a nice cheesy treat!

Roasted vegetables and cottage cheese with bacon and cheese ravioli. 


My two treats of the week:
This was gorgeous from Frankie&Benny's in +SouthendOnSea OnSea 
It was a cinnamon banoffee waffle with toffee icecream and banana and was so delicious.
I love desserts and this was definitely at the top of my favourites. 

My favourite sweet food of all time is the original pick n mix. 
You can't beat it!
Such delicious sweets all mixed into one to enjoy on a Friday night treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment