Friday 29 January 2016

Meat, greens & treats

So since pregnancy ended I have never been more healthy, with my foods and exercise, in my life. I love eating healthy and working out now and am slightly obsessed, but I am in the best shape I have also ever been in. 
My breakfast will always consist of either oats/muesli with coconut milk, fruit, and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds. 
My lunch is scrambled egg on rye bread/ryvitas with spinach, sprinkled seeds and tomatoes or scrambled eggs with a salmon salad.
My dinner changes but will always have either fish, chicken, rice/egg noodles, brown rice, greens (broccoli/spinach/green beans) and a mixture of different salad items. 
My snacks are usually an apple, banana, grapes, mango, kiwi, melon, strawberry's (yes I love my fruit!), almonds, crispbreads, leftover salmon/chicken in the fridge, salted popcorn, or dark chocolate.
Either on a Friday or Saturday night I like to have a "cheat night" as they call them. This means I will either order a take-away or go out for dinner and indulge in whatever I fancy! I think it is important to have a night like this once a week to relieve your cravings and enjoy a night off, it just makes you feel so much better. Then the next day I will continue as usual and look forward to the next weekend ha!
Some of my meals:












Treats:
Frankie and Benny's Mac and Cheese in a folded pizza.
Chicken Tikka Masala (Indian Takeaway)
Strawberry Cheescake and Banoffee Waffle dessert at Frankie and Benny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment