Wednesday 26 November 2014

Sunday Funday


OK, so I have recently learnt that Sunday's are extremely boring when you are not working, single, and pregnant! I haven't been single in a long while and I forgot how boring Sunday's can be without no one to share the boredom with. In fact the whole weekend being pregnant and single is boring when you can't go out all night, newly single, and drinking up til late with your friends. But you just have to be patient (which isn't one of my strengths) and wait for the lovely result at the end- a screaming baby! 

Anyway this Sunday I decided to try and bake a cake. I'm not really sure what it was meant to be but I was following an online recipe for a "Melt in the middle chocolate pudding cake." It actually turned out really nice but just didn't turn out nothing like the picture. I followed this recipe: Melt in the middle chocolate pudding cake

Here's some of the in-the-making photos:





The end result! 
Was extremely nice but not sure compared to the meant-to-be photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment