Tuesday 15 December 2015

Staying happy in December through exercise

So we all know I love my walking. I do it for the fun, the air, the exercise, and the views. I love being outside especially when I'm all stressed at home because it relieves so much tension from me. That's why I'm always exercising because when I'm feeling agitated, stressed, or my OCD starts to take over exercise has been my biggest saviour in helping me to feel a lot better! I feel a lot calmer outside and in the air and the more I walk it off the better I feel. Taking a step outside can be a seriously good thing, sometimes a lot of effort yes, but can make you feel less trapped (especially with a new baby and being a single mum.) 


One positive for me is that I have a dog who needs walking everyday so I have no choice but to take her out, which obviously motivates me more when I'm having a real bad day and I jut want to stay inside and not do anything. I'm always glad once I've been out because it gets rid of the bad feelings I'm having, but I know how hard it is to actually just get out in the first place. I feel the nature of outside and the views also help me clear my head and go into deep thoughts which can be a good way just to clear your mind. I will probably always have dogs for the rest of my life to always keep me active and obviously because of how adorable dogs are! 

I express my photos in a calming way because this is an example of trying to show how I feel just by getting out into the open and walking for miles to relieve any emotions.

I've got so many gorgeous winter coats for my girl but she grows and grows everyday and now she doesn't get a chance to wear them. I had so many hand-me-downs of coats given to me when she was first born, that now she's ready to wear them she has grown to big! But she can still fit into a few, this one included:


I adore wrapping her all up in the winter to make her feel all cosy because she just looks so cute!














Her eyes are so blue in this weather. I know everyone says their baby is cute but she really is adorable with them eyes and her chubbiness! 






No comments:

Post a Comment