Tuesday 12 May 2015

Birthday food

At the weekend I went out for a meal with my family for my mum's birthday at Mangetout in Southend. 
It is such a nice place and great atmosphere: there is a bar and lounge area and then the dining area which includes a mini stage ready for performers. The layout is lovely and the staff are also really friendly. But mostly and obviously the food is even better! 



My brother's meal which is called the Powerhouse. 
It consists of a hot dog in a bun with mac & cheese, BBQ pulled pork, onion rings, bacon, cheese, ketchup and bacon bits, along with chips, coleslaw and salad on the side. 

My more simpler meal which was a bacon and chicken toasted wrap, with chunky chips, coleslaw and salad. 

My fine looking dessert which was the Mangetout Sundae. 
Their own sundae which consisted of cream, chocolate sauce, waffle pieces, strawberries, and oreo cookies.

And my mum's birthday cheesecake of the day which was a toblerone one, bought out with a candle and a happy birthday sing! 

Check out their amazing menu and website mangetoutgrill

No comments:

Post a Comment