Wednesday 12 October 2016

Creme Cakes and Shakes in Leigh-On-Sea

This place is seriously amazing. They do the popular "freakshakes" which they call "creme crazy shakes" which I obviously had to try because of my sweet tooth. Although the place is busy and it is hard to get a table it is well worth the wait. We didn't have to wait that long for our food and it was very neatly presented when bought out. They serve breakfast up until 12:30pm and you can choose from a variety such as the full English, waffles and sandwiches. They do paninis from 12:30-2:30pm and these include items such as "The Old Leigh," which involves smoked salmon, avacado, and brie. They have all the hot drinks you could ask for and thank god because I am a latte addict! But of course my eyes went straight to the cake, shake and milkshake section. They have a ton of choice from "strawberry banutella" waffles, to "popping banoffee" crazy shakes, and plenty of cake to choose from! 

So this is the "mallow madness" creme crazy shake. It is a chocolate brownie and marshmallow milkshake, smeared with nutella, topped with whipped cream, chocolate brownie, chocolate sauce, and a giant marshmallow. It tasted delicious and I especially loved the brownie!

This is the trio of cake to share, however I ate most of it, served with cream and mixed berries. It was honestly some of the best cake I have tasted, and I love my cake. You get to pick, which was the hardest bit for me as I wanted it all, but I chose; the banana and nutella, white chocolate and raspberry, and a walnut and coffee cake. 
They did not disappoint and were so tasty I want them all the time. I definitely want to go back to try all the other exciting flavours and options they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment