Monday 11 April 2016

Grand Central Restaurant

 So I recently went to Grand Central a restaurant in Basildon, Essex for my brother's 19th birthday.
The food was the classic American Diner foods and were delicious. There was a lot of choice on the menu with different titles for each section of foods, and the place itself had a very American style layout to it. They also do a breakfast and dessert menu which has a different range of foods.
I ordered the "South Carolina Pulled Pork" which was on the "Broadway" section of the menu. This was a shredded pork shoulder mixed with BBQ sauce stuffed in a salad set up bun with my choice of sweet potato fries.
My mum ordered the "Times Square Burger" which was on the "Burgerville" section. This was a burger topped with cheese, layered nachos, fiery chilli and salsa along with fries. 
My brother ordered "The Bronx Dog" from the "Broadway" section. This was a large pork frankfurter nestled inside a philly sub and topped with BBQ pulled pork, bacon rashers, and fajita seasoned peppers and onions, served with fries. 
We made a chocolate fudge icing cake for my brother aswell which they bought out at the end, with a balloon and song!
South Carolina Pulled Pork dish. 
It tasty lovely!
Times Square Burger.
The Bronx Dog.
The cake.





No comments:

Post a Comment