Monday 12 October 2015

Laughs at the 02

So at the weekend I went to see Michael McIntyre's Happy and Glorious Show at the 02 in London. It was extremely funny, as I always think he is, and very entertaining. My favourite things about Michael is the head shake, his hair, and the way he walks! He is definitely my favourite comedian.

Here is the outfit I wore:


I love my trousers from +boohoo.com 
My top and necklace is from +New Look 
The coat is +Primark 
My hat is +H&M 

I ate at +Byron (Byron Hamburgers) which has, so far, the nicest burger I've ever tasted!
I went to the restaurant in the 02. 
I went for the Byron Burger which included: 6oz hamburger, bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheddar, red onion and Byron sauce. It was delicious and served perfectly filling me up. The sauce was really tasty but I never knew what it actually consisted off. I also ordered a side of sweet potatoe fries which were equally as nice. 

Here is the food I ate:







No comments:

Post a Comment