Monday 21 September 2015

Baby and dog walk

Back to going on my walks but this time not pregnant and knackered-just tired with a baby ha!
So I now take my dog and the baby which, at first, for poor Lola she went to loving her walks to hating becoming second best and being dragged along next to a pram. Also the walks aren't as long because I'm always in a rush to get back for Mia's next feed! 
I still love the nature walks though especially when its sunny, but I can't go around the fields and walk for ages with a pram because the grass is to long and I just get stuck! 
So its basically just walking up and down a gravel part throwing the ball and sitting Mia up in her pram so she can look at everything ha!















I love going on my daily walks, even if I am extremely tired, because exercise and fresh air just makes you feel so much better- especially when you are feeling down and sad ect. 





No comments:

Post a Comment