Tuesday 6 October 2015

My birthday weekend in London

So this weekend was my 21st birthday! 
I started of in Camden, London and then went onto the bars in Shoreditch, London.
I love Camden anyway and have been there several times-I love the street market food and the shesha place they have in the corner. Camden always makes you feel as if your on holiday and your walking down the market streets with all the souvenirs and cultural things for sale. I always end up buying something even just a lighter or a top from the market stool! I found Shoreditch quite different from the ordinary bars and interesting. We went to about 5 overall (not quite remembering which each one was called) but they did cool-looking cocktails and different scenes to look at.



When I woke I found this lovely lemon iced cake, a present with a new canon camera, and this lovely looking book with me on the front!
The book included many different memories of my 21 years and it included funny pictures and captions to go with it. 
I received lots of cards and gifts and was very spoilt!
Here's my photos from the whole day.




These sweets and chocolates from my sister are very yummy and different.



Shesha to the left and a huge, typical camden food, piece of pizza!

Cocktails to the left and a gorgeous cinnamon stick which are my fav!

A bar in shoreditch.

My outfit:
-Coat from +Missguided 
-Grey Trousers +boohoo.com 
-Chunky Geek Shoes +boohoo.com 
-Orange Strap Bag +New Look 
-Crop Beige Top +Missguided 





     


                                                 
                                                 







No comments:

Post a Comment