Monday 13 April 2015

Tastydeliciousyum

I've mentioned before about going to an American Diner called Grumpy's and here it is again. I did say how nice it was last time so obviously had to go back. This time for the brother's 18th meal which definitely did him good on a hangover!

This is the grumpy's Full Monty burger which consists of a burger with fried egg, bacon and cheese. Obviously there is still a lot more to it aswell such as the onion ring, fries, salad and coleslaw! 


This is the Grumpy's Classic Hotdog. I usually always go for the burger whenever I order but I fancied a change and knew the portions were big here so thought I would have a Hotdog. Turned out to be delicious along with the onions, curly fries, and coleslaw. I obviously covered it in ketchup aswell.



I'm a huge milkshake fan and last time I came I had the bubblegum one as that is my favourite flavour, so I thought I would try a different one and just went for an ordinary vanilla one. Doesn't matter how plain the milkshake might be I knew it was going to taste lovely in this restaurant, and it did! 

                               

GrumpysManatee - Check out their Twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment