Sunday 8 March 2015

Is "eating for two" still an excuse?


As you all know by now, I love my foods, and obviously love to take photos of the type of meals I'm eating to share with the world! Throughout the week I took my foodie snaps and here they are:

                              
A breakfast snap of golden porridge with allbran (my fav with every breakfast), and the delicious blueberries! No matter what I have for my breakfast it has to involve fruit. I'm just a huge lover of it and I find all fruits so tasty and refreshing especially in the morning! It's just hard to find the lovely fruits that aren't so expensive, but surprisingly I will always find a good bargain on my fruits.
+Glitche.rs #glitche #mirrorededit on the left.
 
YUM. Is all I can describe this as.
Natural yogurt, banana, strawberries, one or two grapes (the leftovers), and of course the allbran! 
I won't rant on about how much I enjoyed this breakfast-as you know these are all my bests in one.
 
                              
This is more of a brunch because it seriously fills you up for nearly the whole day. When I indulged in this, around 2,000 calorie meal, I enjoyed every second of it as I didn't care. I kind of used the oh well I'm eating for two excuse which probably didn't do me any favours but I couldn't resist! So this is my brother's one because mine wasn't such a good photo because I couldn't hack as much. But everyone should try out this unlimited breakfast which includes a continental selection aswell because it is honestly the best breakfast I've ever tasted! Take a look at their menu and go visit Harvester Breakfast. Its open till 11am aswell so would also be perfect for a hangover cure. Personally I think the best were the sausages and bacon, and the pancakes with syrup and toffee muffin from the continental!
 
My favourite drink at the moment-water with ice and slices of lemon. Its surprisingly refreshing and is meant to be good for the skin. A #glitche app edit on the left.
 
A creamy lunchtime pasta meal with chicken, tuna and sauce for a yummy and filling yet indulgent satisfaction.
Left one is +Glitche.rs app edit.

                                

 A juicy cheeseburger! I'm craving one again just by uploading it :(
Gorgeous in a crusty or tiger roll, topped with melted cheese, onions and ketchup. You can't go wrong!
 
Steaming hot sweet-potato with melted cheese and beans for dinner. Extremely filling because I went overboard and my eyes were bigger than my belly so decided it would be best to have two potatoes, but even I couldn't hack it.
 
Love the fact you can see my bump sitting neatly before its food waiting to indulge! A rather small but very tasteful half roast dinner made at my sisters house. On the right is the edited version with a cool effect making the dinner look more cartoon style.
 
Dessert (my favourite part) the best thing to look forward to.
This was at creams in southend which is the best dessert place. Another place you have to go to especially if your into sweet things like me. I went for the waffle with chopped strawberries, chocolate sauce and icecream. There is so much to choose from so check out their menu: Creamscafe
 
A sit at home treat-the famous pick 'n' mix.
 
#foodie #foods #photos #enjoyable #indulgence #babyhunger #bumpwantsmore #eatingfortwoexcuse #fat #dontcare #yum
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment